Filed under Showcase, Student Life

Students of the Week February 19, 2018

Juan Briseno, Ian Gutierrez-Vasquez, Fernando Soriano, Anahi Huerta, Gloria Aguilar, Jennifer Ceron-Hernandez

Juan Briseno, 8th: Juan demonstrates exceptional citizenship by his willingness to help fellow classmates. He puts forth the extra effort to ensure grades come first. He is also respectful, not only to his peers but to his teachers. Juan listens to others and is courteous of others’ feelings. He is a good sportsman and is a great asset to our 8th grade class

Jennifer Ceron-Hernandez, 8th: Jennifer has displayed high academic integrity. She is at the top of her hour in performance within her social studies class. Continuously, she shows a conscious effort to put herself in the best situation that benefits her overall classroom success. She is both greatly involved in her classroom performance and participating in an after school activity (Cheerleading).

Fernando Soriano, 7th: Fernando is a very determined student who always goes above and beyond what is asked of him in terms of his work. Along with this, his behavior is very good and he always follows instructions or changes his ways if asked once. Fernando is a pleasure to have in class, and always has engaging thoughts and opinions to add to discussion each day.

Gloria Aguilar, 7th: Diligently working, always trying to learn, not distracting others from learning. This is Gloria Aguilar. Whether she’s taking notes or working independently, Gloria can be trusted to keep to the Bearcub Beliefs.

Ian Gutierrez-Vasquez, 6th: Ian is a hard working, respectful student.  He gives every assignment 110%.  He participates in all activities and helps out his peers.  He always has a smile on his face and is kind to every person he meets.  Ian’s teachers are lucky to have him in class.

Anahi Huerta, 6th: Anahi is my choice for student of the week.  Anahi comes to school everyday with a positive outlook and works hard in all her classes.  She cares about her education and knows that her hard work now will pay off in the future