Filed under News, Showcase

Student of the Week: Dec. 11, 2017

Students+of+the+Week%3A+12%2F11%2F17%3A+Briyana+Lopez%2C+William+Rodriguez%2C+Brandon+Perez-Avalos%2C+Johann+Sanchez%2C+Arleth+Puentes%2C+not+pictured+Zin+Lin+
Students of the Week: 12/11/17: Briyana Lopez, William Rodriguez, Brandon Perez-Avalos, Johann Sanchez, Arleth Puentes, not pictured Zin Lin

Johann Sanchez, 6th; Johann constantly puts forth his full effort in everything he does; he’s willing to help others, never gives up, and always wants to improve. He is a great role model for other students, always friendly and respectful. Johann is all around a wonderful student! Congratulations, Johann!

Arleth Puentes, 6th: Arleth is a wonderful student to have in advocacy. She’s always friendly to her peers and teachers. She always has a smile and always willing to help her friends. She does a great job in her classes. I’m very happy to nominate her as student of the week!

Brandon Perez-Avalos, 7th: Brandon has been workng extremely hard in his classes in order to maintain his grades. he is a pleasure to have in class. He’s a great friend and respectful to others. Keep up all your hard work!

Briyana Lopez, 7th: Briyana has completely turned herself around this year. She is very helpful in and out of class. She’s a member of Young Ladies on the Move. Briyana is very respectful and helpful to both students and staff.

William Rodriguez, 8th: William is an exemplary student and has helped out in his Family Advocacy class since the first day of school, getting breakfast and computers for all his classmates everyday. While Mrs. Wheat was out for spine surgery, William took charge of FA. He is a fantastic leader. William also does great backflips and can build lots of cool things at home out of anything. He will make a great engineer someday.

Zin Lin, 8th: Zin always has a smile on her face. She is a pleasure to be around. Her grades are excellent and she always gives 100% to her learning and she values her education. Zin gets along with everyone and is always willing to help anyone in need. She is a joy and I am so lucky to have Zin in my advocacy!