Filed under News

Ms. Reno’s Beaver Missing Over Thanksgiving Weekend

Did you see him? Did you take him?

Back to Article
Back to Article

Ha! Silly humans. They weren’t able  to overcome my advanced knowledge. Soon I will rule the world. Fear me, Donald Trump! You are helpless again’t my popularity. Everybody loves beavers! I had escaped from my mental prison and now I have escaped from this classroom, and all my power is about to be unleashed.

Wait who is there? Hello? Fear me or I will banish you to the Phantom Limb. Wait don’t grab me. No. NO! NO!  Silly humans Help me! Your future leader needs your help. SOMEBODY HELP ME!

To find the Beaver we asked Ms. Reno to use the Force, but she told us that she was not a Jedí. May the Force be with her anyways. We started our search: hour and hours we searched inside, outside, and even in the fallout shelter.  We weren’t able to found the beaver, but at least we were safe from Kim Jong Un in that shelter and we had enough food for one month, but we needed to keep searching for the beaver.

Time passed. We realize the last bell of the day just rang and we needed to go home. On a normal day, I would say “Let’s keep searching tomorrow,” but tomorrow was the start of Thanksgiving Break. We did not want to say, “Ms. Reno, we weren’t able to find the Beaver.”

The Beaver in kidnapper’s car

“What is this type of chain?” and, most importantly, “Where are the keys to get out?” Who is this person behind the round turning wheel? Can you at least understand me? Driver, fear my power !!!!!

My powers are not working. It looks like I am going to have to escape the hard way.Three days had passed since I was taken as a hostage and we are making some kind of line.  I tried to scream for help, but none of the human servants were able to hear me.

We are in some kind of line. Maybe  because of the Black Friday? I have heard of that human celebration, when all the humans start a rampage and run into the stores to buy something called “the cheapest prices of the year.”

Me and my kidnapper were standing still so the wave of people does not take us with them. Is this Humanity in his most savage form? If this wasn’t his most savage form, I do not want to know his true form.

Two days have passed since the rampage. I keep fighting to understand the human’s time measuring  and my kidnapper has taken me to a store.

It was there I saw my best opportunity to escape.

Yes, yes, yes! Now this is the time to use this against my kidnapper. Wait a second, this does not have gas! This is the most silly thing.

My kidnapper has seen me trying to escape. I tried to escape, but all the passages were blocked by servants. It looked like they were not able to hear me. My last chance to escape has failed. I heard him yesterday saying, “It was a good weekend!”

The next day, I was preparing myself for the unavoidable. He put me on passenger seat in his car. I closed my eyes because I do not want to see what was going to happen. The my kidnapper said,”Well  here you go, back where I found you.” When I opened my eyes, what I saw was the classroom! I was never expecting to come back, but here I am–happy to see Ms. Reno.

What is happening? My Kidnapper is talking to Ms. Reno. This is not making sense. Am I dreaming? Why is my kidnapper saying, “It was a good weekend?” The only thing I’m sure of is that the name of my kidnapper name is………